Monday, May 9, 2011

May 09,2011

Morning
  • Today some visitors came to greenfab from Rhode Island.
  • James told us to behave and act mature to the visitors even thought we didn't have to.
  • Also we had to make a design of a necklace anything for the visitors that came to greenfab.
  • I made a spongebob design but I didn't have time to laser cut It.
  • At the end we ate bagels and drank coffee till we were ready to go to lunch.
Afternoon

  • We continued to work on our final projects.
  • I designed a SketchUp model of my playground.
  • I Also drew another sketch piece of my model so now the go-kart and playground are combined Into one big park.
  • During my work we were told that we were going to get Interviewed by a lady from EDC about greenfab.
  • After the interview I tried to finish my model but I couldn't because my interview took 10 minutes of my time.
  • And that Is what I did In greenfab.

No comments:

Post a Comment