Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17

This morning I ..
  • Came in a little late.
  • Caught up on the work the rest of the students did in class.
  • Made a night light with the bread board, LED lights, wires and resistors.
  • Cleaned up.
  • Stood for lunch.
This afternoon I ..
  • Was told that we are to make a precident study on tree guards.
  • Looked for different pictures of tree guards and pasted them into inkscape.
  • People were walking around trying to learn about what we do here.
  • Wrote this blog.
  • Stood after everyone left.
That is about all that consisted of my day. Learning about how to make a night light and actually making one and then preparing to make a precident study about a tree guard. I dont really understand much of what happened today but through the process, i'll eventually get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment