- I came in late so i missed what to do.
- Then sofi had help me and said we had to make a night light.
- WE used breadboards, potieometers , resistors , wire and a led.
- She help me put the potieometers , nd resistors in the breadboard and then we put the wire nd the led to make it light up.
- Then we test our thing and see if our led light up and mines was not workin at first . it was because the battries did not work and we put another set and my led lid up.

- I was late in the afternoon so i was kind of lost.
- Then mike explained what i had to do.
- We had to make a board of pictures of tree gaurds
- I did about 10 pictures of tree gaurds i liked and some that was not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment