Monday, February 28, 2011

what i did in green fab today

today was my first day back at green fab seince freshmen year. I had some promblems freshmen year but im looking to strat off fresh this year. So today at green fab when i came in i went to work with James and he tought me how to solder. I knew how to solder before from freshman year but i wanted to re-fresh my memorie. i had to learn how to cut the wire and melt it on to the perf bored. then after that lorie showed me some stuff that was messed up on a light switch. I had to de-solder it and solder it back the right way. Then after lunch i came back and made me a name chain. I learned how to put it in inscape and put it into the machanie and it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment