Thursday, March 31, 2011

03-31-11

Morning *We learned about lap joints and made some prototypes of them *We made a sphere and a pyramid or cone *We also cut out the shapes w/ the box cutter and and i helped some of my classmates with cutting out the shapes *The mentor had made a prototype of the sphere and tried he's best to help everyone *The materials that we used were cardboard and hot glue Afternoon *We talked about moving up a step in our survey's by designing the tree guards *I made a sketch and a model of the tree guard that i wanted to make *Afterwards I took pictures of my work and saved it in my folder on the computer *While I was working I was thinking of some new ideas for the tree guards *The materials i used were copper wire,cardboard,hot glue and pens

No comments:

Post a Comment