In the morning we talked about analogs
-We used arduino,L.E.D's,resistors,and potentiometer
-We programmed the L.E.D's and used potentiometer
-We also did some math and talked about the input and output of a arduino
-I today did a great job I finished all my work and got everything to work
In the Afternoon we continued on our tree guards
-Me and my partner Jorge worked with Carlos to make a design
-We went outside and talked about the good and the bad about the tree guards outside
-We discuss that we need to use our imagination to create one that is attractve that will also work
-I made some sketch models on different idea's I got from the web
-Carlos really helped a lot. next class we will figure out how are we going to design it
-Today everyone was productive and everyone got there work done and today was WAVEY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment