Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, March 17,2011

In the morning, we created basically carrying cases for portable USB chargers. Some people chose to use sketch up to create their model of it. I chose to make an actual visual cardboard model. It was a lot harder than i thought. I'm learning that this program it self is a lot harder than i thought.
My model was basically a box with an opening, so you could slide the battery compartment in and out. I didn't finish my project, but mostly everyone got the idea. The goal was to create a case that was portable, durable,and easy to use.
In the afternoon, we focused on sketching an area we were assigned to. We were broken up into four groups of three. I was in a group with Yeltsy and Maurice. Each group had three trees and some space around the trees to work with. We had to measure so much. We measured the distance each tree took up, and the distance of one tree's midpoint to another. We also measured the distance from the sidewalk to the end of the tree and from our tree to the other groups. We basically made a sketch model of our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment