Tuesday, March 1, 2011

May 1, 2011

~~Morning~~
  • i built a 3-D house <-------------IN SKETCH-UP---------> Tools: push/pull
  • i learned how to build a chair Ruler
  • i learned how to build a chair two different ways cutter
  • i learned how to carve a chair out of a big piece of material
  • and i learned how to build a chair out of multiple pieces
  • i learned built a table to go with the chair
~~Afternoon~~
  • I met people that work for NASA
  • I looked a presentation from NASA
  • I was given an opportunity to get a summer job when i am in the 11th grade
  • I learned about the dangers that we face now with meteors
  • I learned that we need to find ways to destroy or remove meteors from the earth or it will cause lots of problems like floods and damage to the earth
  • i learned that there is a lot of damage to the ozone layer

No comments:

Post a Comment