Monday, April 4, 2011

04-04-11

Morning *This morning we learned about a site called scratch.mit.edu and we played some games on the site *The site helps you learn about different types of programing such as: arduino and proccessing *The games that are on the scratch website were made by kids that are my age and older *Afterwards we got off the computers and went to the tables and started to talk about final projects *I told the mentor that I wanted to make a portable nintendo arcade Afternoon *We continued to talk about developing our tree guards and the designs *I continued to make my sidewalk with two trash cans and a tree guard *I finished early and started to make my tree out of copper wire *Afterwards I started to clean my area and started to listen to my ipod *My mentor had split us up into three groups so that each one would have a mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment