Tuesday, April 5, 2011

  • In the morning we looked for things that are going to help us with our final projects
  • lori gave us a website for us to get ideas for a final projects if we needed one
  • I am making headphones that light upn
  • To get them to light up we need l.E.D's called R.G.B L.E.D.S
  • These L.E.D.S will help make the headphone light up better than an regular L.E.D
  • In the afternoon we continued the guards that we were making from last week
  • we had to make a model of the way that we would want our tree guards to look like if we ever got a change to make them.
  • I want to make mine using people like children around the tree
  • I made a sketch model out of loose leaf paper
  • I finish the model by taping the loose leaf children together

No comments:

Post a Comment