Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5

So today I came in pretty late because I woke up late and it didnt help that the bus driver stopped the bus and waited for another bus driver to take his place. When I got here everyone was trying to come up with ideas for their final project. After lunch, everyone got into groups to work on ideas for tree guards. I had a pretty hard time coming up with anything but at the end of the day I have three ideas for the tree guards. The first idea I came up with is a long cylindrical shaped tree guard that is about 6 feet tall and 3 inches thick and is also clear so that you are able to see the tree. My second idea is almost the same but with light bulbs on the inside. My third idea is a cylindrical shape but with different characters on it just to make it ore interesting. Thats all that consisted of my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment