Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011

~~Morning~~
  • we opened Skatch and learned how to make different kinds of outfits for our sprites
  • I learned how to make multiple sprites at the same time and have them do a different action
  • I learned how to use the Forever button that makes actions go on until you want them to stop
  • I learned how to change backgrounds automatically
  • I learned how to move the sprites up and down with the arrow keys
~~Afternoon~~
  • I chose which design i wanted to use for the final piece
  • i opened up InkScape and created the design just the way i wanted it
  • i made sure the measurements were accurate
  • i saved the document on the desktop and printed out my design
  • i cut it out with the lazer cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment