Friday, April 8, 2011

april 8

Today in Jaymes' class we......

  • I wanted to learn how to make beats
  • To make beats we have to connect the speaker up to the bread board
  • To hook the speaker, we had to rewire all of the things and add some new wires
  • Then we had to hook it up to the arduino
  • Then after getting everything connected we got it to work. To make the sound different we had to run a flash light thought it and it would change the sound

In the afternoon

  • we had open lab
  • I started to finish the project I started with the green roof
  • While using inkscape, we got to see what the people would look like
  • Then using the laser cutter, we cut out the people that we need to make the tree guard
  • Then we played hide and go seek

No comments:

Post a Comment