Thursday, April 7, 2011

April,07,2011


Morning

  • Today what we did was learn how to make and animate objects in a program called Scratch.
  • Jose taught us how to edit figures and animate them to move all types of directions.
  • Jose discussed how to design the background and how to add effects.
  • The affects contain the image moving around and turning.
  • You can also add some sound effects like beats,horns,animals,and other creatures.
  • We talked about final projects and discussed some ideas we could do.
  • My idea for a final project would be to make a replica of the Museum Of Natural History.
Afternoon

  • This afternoon Carlos told us that we were doing open lab again.
  • He told us to split up into our groups and to talk to our mentor about what we were going to do this afternoon.
  • Carlos gave us options on what we could be doing.
  • Some of the options that we were told is that we could continue working on our tree guard projects, another was to do anything like laser cut, and work on what we did in the morning.
  • I chose to do a laser cut of anything I wanted to make.
  • I got to finish it and it came out looking like the image above this text.
  • The rest of the time I was just walking around the classroom and doing nothing until we had to do our blogs.
  • And that is what I did in greenfab today.

No comments:

Post a Comment