Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5, 2011

~~Morning~~
  • first we were introduced to the program Scratch
  • I learned how to make different sprites in Scratch
  • I learned how to change the characters and make different outfits for them
  • I learned how to make them move the way that i wanted them to go
  • I learned how to make the movements in order, like sequence of events
  • I made a game from the movements out of the sprites
~~Afternoon~~
  • I explored new ideas on how i can make more tree guards
  • I made improvements to the old tree guard i had made
  • I made 3 interchangeable parts to my tree guard cutting them out of cardboard
  • After i checked with Carlos how i can make the improvements even better
  • then i went around to the other teachers and asked them which tree guard improvements they liked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment