4/7/11
- this morning we were working on Scratch
- Jose showed us how to use scratch with the different tools like motion, looks, sound, pen, control, sensing, operators, and variables.
- It was hard to do but Jose showed me an easy way. He showed me how to use the control, motion, looks, and the different scripts and costumes.
- Scratch is like making a cartoon show.
- there are different things you could do in Scratch. I will tell you but i didn't get there yet.
- this afternoon I worked on a sig that was hard to make.
- I tried to work on a sonic sig and i couldn't get it to work but my cousin is going to show me how to do it
- I looked up how to make a sig on Youtube but the they keep telling me something wrong.
- after that i was just playing around with Inkscape. I was just taking images from X-men, spongebob, and sonic.
- then, i was just looking at the different things that you could do in gimp.
No comments:
Post a Comment